We have created the following overview to assist authors with submitting a manuscript. Please submit final manuscript with peer review reconciliations by April 22, 2024.
Your paper should be submitted as a Word document (.doc). You may submit the figures as part of the main document or upload them separately as .doc, .jpg or .tif files — not PowerPoint or Excel.
- Does the paper add unique value to the international tunneling and underground space community, i.e., to your knowledge, this or similar material has not been published?
- Does the paper present new concepts and information?
- Is the technical content presented and supported well in the paper, e.g., equations, tables, figures, rationale, conclusions?
- Is the paper well written – organized, easy to understand, written with correct English grammar and paragraph/sentence structure?
Manuscript Submission Resources
- November 1, 2023 - Issue formal, public call for papers
- October 2, 2023 - Abstract Submission Site open
- December 20, 2023 - Abstract Due date
- December 20, 2023 – Notification to Organizing Committee for Abstract Review
- January 8, 2024 – Abstract Review Completion Date
- January 15, 2024 - Acceptance Reject Notification Date
- February 21, 2024 - Final Papers due
- April 22, 2024 - Authors Reconciliation Of Peer Review
Ready to Submit Your Manuscript Online?
Peer Review reconciliations are due April 22, 2024.
Questions about Manuscript Submission?
For more information, please contact:
SME Authors Support